Shelby Grimes, LMT
$80 for 60 minute
$110 for 90 minute
Types of Massages Offered:
- Swedish- A classic massage that uses a variety of techniques manipulating the muscles with every stroke. This helps to stimulate circulation, ease muscle tension, improve flexibility and promote relaxation.
- Deep Tissue- A massage that focuses on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia.
- Parental- A massage that focuses on relieving many of the normal discomforts experienced during pregnancy. Such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and edema.
- Lymphatic Drainage- A gentle massage which will encourage the natural drainage of waste products from the lymph glands. This helps to reduce edema.
- Reiki- A therapy often described as palm healing "hands-on-body healing". The practitioner places hands lightly on or over a patient's body to facilitate a patients process of healing.
- Reflexology- A complementary therapy that promotes healing by stimulating the nerves in the body and encouraging the flow of blood.
- Raindrop Technique- The art of aromatherapy using Vita Flex technique with massage in the application of essential oils to various areas of the body. This collection provides a revolutionary means of bringing balance and harmony to the body physically, mentally, and emotionally.